Use of the website
The website www.cybersecuritycluster.org.ua is an international technical assistance project implemented by the U.S. Civilian Research and Development Foundation (CRDF Global) with support from the U.S. Department of State.
The website www.cybersecuritycluster.org.ua allows you to view and download materials from this site (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) only for personal non-commercial use, provided that you preserve all copyright and other proprietary information contained therein in the source materials and any copies thereof. You are forbidden to modify the materials on this website, or distribute or display them in any form, or use them in any other way for public or commercial purposes. Any use of these materials on other sites or on computer networks is prohibited.
The materials and services of this website are provided without warranty of any kind. Opinions expressed in interviews published on the website conveying the views of the authors may not reflect the official position of the U.S. Civilian Research and Development Foundation or the U.S. Department of State. The U.S. Civilian Research and Development Foundation may make changes to the materials provided on this website, as well as the products and prices mentioned therein, at any time without notice. If the materials on this website become obsolete, the U.S. Civilian Research and Development Foundation is not obliged to update them. Under no circumstances shall the U.S. Civilian Research and Development Foundation or the U.S. Department of State be liable for any damages (including, but not limited to, damages from loss of profits, data, or business interruptions) resulting from use, inability to use or results of using this website.
Registration on the website
By registering on the website, you agree to provide reliable and accurate information about yourself and your contact information. As a result of registration you receive a login and password for the security of which you are responsible. You are also responsible for all actions under your login and password on the website. In case of loss of the registration data, you agree to notify us.
Feedback and comments
By contacting us or leaving comments on the website, you are responsible for the fact that this message is not illegal, harmful, threatening, defamatory, contrary to moral norms, infringes copyright, promotes hatred and/or discrimination against people based on racial, ethnic, sexual, religious, social features, contains insults addressed to specific individuals or organizations, as well as in any other way violates current legislation of Ukraine. You shall agree that any of your messages may be deleted by the U.S. Civilian Research and Development Foundation without your consent, and may be used free of charge at its discretion. The U.S. Civilian Research and Development Foundation is not liable for any information posted by visitors to the Website.
Use of personal data
Protection of personal data
The visitor of the website (Personal data subject), registering on the website www.cybersecuritycluster.org.ua, in accordance with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine of June 1, 2010 No. 2297-UI “On Personal Data Protection”, gives his unconditional consent for the collection and processing of personal data to the U.S. Civilian Research and Development Foundation. Information about personal data is stored in the website’s database in encrypted form and is available for viewing only by the U.S. Civilian Research and Development Foundation.
Personal data is information or a set of information about an individual that is identified or can be specifically identified. Only information stored in the website’s database in encrypted form and available for viewing solely by the U.S. Civilian Research and Development Foundation may be considered confidential within the meaning of this Agreement. Own information that has been voluntarily posted by a person in the general sections of the website when filling out online registration forms and that is accessible to any user of the website or information that can be freely obtained from other publicly available sources is not confidential.
The visitor may be asked to enter personal data for registration in various forms on the website. After completing the Project Participation Form, submitting an idea, or joining the community placed on the Website, the Visitor is deemed to have consented to the processing of own personal and contact information by the U.S. Civilian Research and Development Foundation. In addition, the U.S. Civilian Research and Development Foundation may store information about the connection, traffic, date and duration of the visitor’s work on the website.
The U.S. Civilian Research and Development Foundation processes only information that is voluntarily provided by the Project Participant/ Website Visitor.
This agreement covers, including but not limited to, information received from the Visitor, namely:
– Full Name;
– Phone number;
– Job position.
The access to personal information is carried out through an authorization system with a login and password. The visitor of the website undertakes to ensure the preservation of authorization data and not to disclose them to third parties under any circumstances. Any changes to personal information made through authorization data will be deemed to have been made by the Website Visitor in person. The Website Visitor shall acknowledge that, in the event of his or her negligence of the security and protection of his or her personal and authorization data, third parties may gain unauthorized access to the account and personal or other data of the Project Participant/Website Visitor. The U.S. Civilian Research and Development Foundation is not liable for the damages caused by such access.
In accordance with Art. 8 of the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection”, the Website Visitor shall be informed about the rights of the Subject of Personal Data. The Subject of Personal Data has the right to:
– Access own personal data;
– Know about the sources of collection, location of personal data, the purpose of their processing, location or place of residence (stay) of the owner or controller of personal data, or give appropriate instructions to obtain this information to authorized persons, except as provided by law;
– Receive information on the conditions for granting access to personal data, in particular information on third parties to whom his/her personal data are transferred;
– Know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
– Make a reasonable request to the U.S. Civilian Research and Development Foundation as to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of own personal data;
– Receive an answer whether his/her personal data are being processed, as well as receive the content of such personal data not later than in thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as provided by law;
– Make a reasonable request to change or destroy his/her personal data by any owner and controller of personal data, if these are being processed illegally or are inaccurate;
– To protect own personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, non-provision or untimely provision as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or discredits the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
– Complain about the processing of his/her personal data to the Ombudsman or to the court;
– Apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on personal data protection;
– Make reservations regarding the restriction of the right to process his/her personal data during the consent;
– To be protected against an automated decision that has legal consequences for him/her;
– Withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
This consent is valid for an indefinite period.
This consent may be revoked by the Website Visitor at any time by sending a written request to the e-mail address of the U.S. Civilian Research and Development Foundation, owner of the personal database: [email protected] The subject of the letter should indicate “Refusal to process personal data”.