The following specialists reported on their activities and best practices:
- Mykhailo Verych, CRDF Global Cybersecurity Deputy Program Manager in Ukraine, Moldova and the Balkans – report on the operating achievements of the first half-year of the National Cybersecurity Cluster, audience engagement, quality indicators and plans for the future.
- Serhiy Prokopenko, Head of the NCCC Support Service of the NSDC Staff – presentation of the activities of the NCCC, acting as the main coordinating authority in the process of implementation of the Strategy during 2021–2025;
- Timothy Dubel, USAID “Cybersecurity of Critical Infrastructure in Ukraine” Program Manager – presentation of the USAID Program “Cybersecurity of Critical Infrastructure in Ukraine”. Operating results, current projects and plans for the future.
- Oleksandr Ilyusha, Technical Director of ESET in Ukraine – report on the multilevel security as a guarantee of security for IT infrastructure in the current realities.
The following panel sessions and discussions took place during the Summit:
- For representatives of public agencies, government authorities, and critical infrastructure industries. Session moderator – Yegor Aushev, CEO of Cyber Unit Technologies
- For representatives of diplomatic missions, donor community, international organizations and the private sector. Session moderator – Ronan McDermott, Independent Consultant
The National Cybersecurity Summit has become a strategic platform for developing plans of cooperation with international partners in the field of cybersecurity for 2022.