The ninth Cluster meeting convened 209 participants from Ukraine and around the world – representatives of regional state administrations, National Bank of Ukraine, Ministry of Defense of Ukraine, State Emergency Service of Ukraine, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, Security Service of Ukraine, Ministry of reintegration of temporarily occupied territories of Ukraine, Ministry of Health of Ukraine, Cyber Police of Ukraine, representatives of critical infrastructure facilities, international organizations (USAID, IFES, Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), the U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency and others), Ukrainian scientists and researchers and many others.
The speakers presented their projects, studies and best practices:
- Dmytro Dubov, Head of the Information Security and Cyber Security Department, National Institute for Staregic Studies. Presentation topic: “Research on supply chain attacks ”;
- Anastasiia Shurenkova, Representative of InfoSapience, the research agency. Presentation topic: “Awareness of various sociodemographic groups in Ukraine of main cyberthreats, cyber hygiene basics, cyber security practices ”. The study was carried out by CRDF Global in partnership with InfoSapience Agecny with support from U.S. Department of State in 2021;
- Oleksandr Illusha, Technical director, ESET Ukraine. Presentation topic: “Security of IoT and its implications for other cyberspace segments. Case of the energy sector”;
- Iryna Khomenko, Collaboration and Learning Manager, USAID Cybersecurity for Critical Infrastructure in Ukraine Activity. Presentation topic:““Cybersecurity Market growth and segmentation in Ukraine”;
- Oleksandr Letychevskyi, Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences (Mathematical and software of computers and systems), National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. Presentation topic: “Algebraic modeling and cybersecurity problems”;
- Cynthia Wright, Principal Cyber Strategy Capability and Policy Area Lead for the MITRE Corporation. Presentation topic: “Public-Private Partnerships for Cyber Workforce Development”;
- Meredith Applegate, IFES Program Advisor, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. Presentation topic “E-voting in the context of international practices and conclusions for Ukraine”.
A new National Cybersecurity Cluster’s web platform www.cybersecuritycluster.org.ua was presented at the Cluster meeting by:
- Andrii Nikitenko, Project Lead, CRDF Global cybersecurity program. Presentation topic: “National Cybersecurity Cluster Web Platform presentation”.