The following specialists made their reports:
- Volodymyr Zverev, Head of the Information Security and Cybersecurity Service of the NSDC Staff – “Cooperation and challenges of the public-private partnership with critical infrastructure entities regarding their cyber protection” ”;
- Oleksandr Sukhodolya, Head of the Critical Infrastructure, Energy and Environmental Security Department of the Center for Security Research of the National Institute for Strategic Studies – – “Ukraine experience in ensuring the security and resilience of critical infrastructure”;
- Vladlen Basistyi, Senior Project Lead at CRDF Globalin Ukraine – “International assistance / projects of a critical infrastructure protection system in Ukraine establishment”;
- Oleksandr Fedienko, Deputy Head of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Committee on Digital Transformation – “Comparative analysis of the last 2 draft laws on critical infrastructure. Presentation of the CI authorized body operational capabilities. Plans and next steps after promulgation of the law”;
- Oleksandr Bakalynskyi, Deputy Director of Cyber Defense Department of the State Service of Special Communications – “Classification of critical Infrastructure of Ukraine. Current status”;
- Iryna Tsyvkovska, Cybersecurity Project Lead at U.S. Civilian Research & Development Foundation (CRDF Global) in Ukraine – “Presentation of the online course “Basic of Cyber security for government officials””;
- Gregory Rattray, US Colonel (retired), Founder / Partner of Next Peak / former Director for Cybersecurity / former Chief Information Security Officer at JP Morgan Chase and Matthew Murray, Managing Member at Sovereign Ventures – “The Evolution of US Critical Infrastructure Protection Efforts”
- Alessandro Lazari, Information Security Risk Manager at KPMG Advisory – “From critical infrastructure protection to cybersecurity: the journey of the EU” and “Best practices for training specialist in CIP and Cybersecurity””;
- Tyson Johnson, Chief Executive Officer at CyberNB – “Critical Infrastructure Protection Network – Helping Build Canada`s Cybersecurity Ecosystem” ;
- Iryna Tymoshenko, Head of the Service for Critical Infrastructure Security of the NSDC Staff – Presentation of the system development concept for specialists training for the critical infrastructure protection, including its cyber defense and cyber security. Vision and needs for training programs in Ukraine”.”;
- Antonella Longo, Ph.D., Department of Engineering Innovation (DEfI), University of Salento/ CRISR – “Research and training centers for critical infrastructure protection. Best practices in Italy”;
- Ronald Bears, Associate Professor, Massachusetts Maritime Academy, USA / Director, Nauset National Security Group / Academic Advisor, NATO, Center of Excellence Defense Against Terrorism – “Best practices for training specialists in protection, security and stability of critical infrastructure: Approaches of US and NATO”.
This event has become one of the most numerous. The fourth meeting of the National Cybersecurity Cluster involved 32 specialists on-site and 176 – online.